Biology EE

Fernando Torres

Hello everyone

I am having trouble finding a good extended essay topic. I want to do my extended essay on something related to food. Can anyone please help me.

Hello there!

I think that you should center in on a specific type of food, not just food in general. Next, decide whether it should be an organic or not organic food(this one is way too complicated IMO). Now, Try and find a way to connect this to the human body, and how it may or may not affect us.

cheers,

theswizzlerbruh 

Hey guys,

My back kinda hurts. Maybe you could take turns rubbing it for me? I'm having a lot of trouble rubbing it myself... :bawling: please help?

Forums don't exist to help you compromise academic integrity. Think about what your teachers would say! Do some work and show just what you have. I don't like helping someone who tells others to help them when it's obvious they can do something about their problem themselves. It's your own extended essay and ultimately your responsibility to come up with an original idea. I shouldn't be giving you an idea from scratch. People shouldn't be helping you do that, and shame if they do.

Edited by Purple Joystick