Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

natashaadamspawar

ToK in french

hey guys i need to do a presentation for tok in french! could i get some ideas please! i did think about cuisine but i may need something more! please i need some advise!

Hey if I think of an idea for your ToK presentation, maybe you can think of an idea for my Bio IA! And my EE! And my IOP! You think you could do that for me?

i wish i could @purple joystick but i haven't taken Bio and haven't started my EE yet! and my IOP will happen next year since I'm only in the eleventh grade yet.

A TOK in French cuisine?? You might get some inspiration from Proust's _ In Search of Lost Time_ -- I remember a passage where he dwells on the role of memory and emotions.. triggered by the smell of a Petite Beurre... or was it some other pastry?

Tons of epistemological stuff in there...

hey guys i need to do a presentation for tok in french! could i get some ideas please! i did think about cuisine but i may need something more! please i need some advise!

Hello!

If you want to do one on french cuisine, I think that perhaps you should do it on perception. Think about how perception allows french cooks such as Alain Ducasse to make exquisite dishes and such.

cheers,

- theswizzlerbruh 

1 person likes this