Hi guys!

First post on forum :)

I just started Diploma Programme and took following subjects:

Bosnian HL (obligatory)

English HL (obligatory)

Math SL (obligatory)

Economics HL

History HL

Biology (took physics but realized too much math for me so switched)

There is stupid school policy that B&M cant be combined with Econ, and there is no B&M HL.

Now I am thinking about switching to B&M (SL) from Econ HL as, I realized it is all cool to know this "political" stuff, but I want to now more about organizing firm. Also, my timetable would be way better if I make this change.

I am afraid if I make this change, how it is going to affect my university application (lets say I want to study agricultural economics or agribusiness, depending on what course and scholarship I find)? Where is easier to get 7? Is B&M HL 7 same as Econ HL 6 or 7? How universities watch on these subjects etc.?

I hope you will help guys (and girls :D)!

Which country would you like to study in? If it's UK, it might be better to Economics. B&M can sometimes be viewed as a 'soft subject' by association because the B&M A-Level is viewed as such.

Wherever I find scholarship (I cant afford to pay more than 500 EUR/700-800 USD per semester+part time job) combined with agribusiness or agricultural economics course :D