Resources for Calc

lelu

myimaths is a good resource because it gives you lessons and then a test on the chosen topic, it's a paid online tool but caters for A-level. It still has integration on it though.

Also, it might help if you change your mindset. Integration isn't a new thing. Integration is anti-differentiation. What will differentiate to give you your expression?

For very difficult integration problems, the Wolfram Alpha app made life a lot easier for me. The app does have a one-time cost, but it's better than having to pay a subscription fee for Wolfram Alpha on the computer. The value of this app is that, if you instruct it to integrate something, it will give you the answer and the steps to reach that answer. I wouldn't recommend using the app for every problem, obviously, but for those very difficult problems, it really helps to show you a way to do it (and this usually comes in handy for similar problems). The app also has many other functions that you can tinker with.

Besides this, I would recommend simply practising...that is, doing problems not assigned not only from the textbook, but really from any other resources you can find.

Good luck!

This youtube channel is a blessing to all IB students because he explains the maths well and gives you examples too. I prefer him for reviewing information as opposed to learning it, but nonetheless, it's great!