UCAS and IB predicted problems

rue saint-denis

First question: Did you register yourself in the beginning as an individual or through a school? The school was supposed to give you a buzzword to input if you registered through a school.

If you did not tick "register through a school", then you cannot send your application to your advisor to fill in the reference part and predicted grades. UCAS assumes that you are doing it yourself.

I don't know if it's possible to change the status of "individual" to "through a school". Most probably not, so I would advise that you ask your advisor to fill in your reference and predicted grades on your account. ie, you will have to sit next to your advisor and do this, or give them your username and password so that they can fill it in.

[quote name='rue saint-denis' post='25818' date='Sep 30 2008, 06:44 PM']I'll continue to ask here, so not to create another thread. I haven't finished my UCAS application, and it seems that the Pay option will only be available when I'm finished. Can anyone tell me how much, on average, the fees are for 5 unis?
I dont want to be surprised when it tells me I have to pay 500 USD.[/quote]

Where did you get 500 dollars from???? It cost 17 British pounds for a UCAS application, with 5 universities. Nothing like the US system, where you pay individually for each application. If you only want one university choice, it's 10 pounds. The price includes VAT.

Here, for clarification: [url="http://ucas.com/students/startapplication/apply09/cost"]http://ucas.com/students/startapplication/apply09/cost[/url]