Psych EE on hospital environment

dancexxexplode

so. im new here but i would really appreciate some of your advice!
last week i came SO close to dropping IB, shamefully largely because of the extended essay.
i've already switched my topic three times! so right now im doing a psych paper but im not too sure on a topic/ how narrow my topic has to be.
i'm thinking about doing something like how does the hospital environment affect patients' healing rates?
anyone know of any good sources of info for something like that? or does that sound like an okay topic?

i appreciate ANY advice thank you!!!

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='dancexxexplode' post='25105' date='Sep 23 2008, 02:39 AM']so. im new here but i would really appreciate some of your advice!
last week i came SO close to dropping IB, shamefully largely because of the extended essay.
i've already switched my topic three times! so right now im doing a psych paper but im not too sure on a topic/ how narrow my topic has to be.
i'm thinking about doing something like how does the hospital environment affect patients' healing rates?
anyone know of any good sources of info for something like that? or does that sound like an okay topic?

i appreciate ANY advice thank you!!![/quote]

I think that sounds like a good EE topic. You can include perspectives such as social, cognitive and humanistic. If you study Psychology HL then it won't be a problem.
You can also mention critical factors concerning the hospital environment provided today, which I'm sure are present.
f you have problems structuring your essay then I believe you should create an outline of what you think would be good to include and analyze in your essay. If you have no idea about that then start researching and then make an outline.
Hope that helped...?