IB Physics IA help?

James Adfey

Hi guys,

My physics teacher has been really angry lately which has caused his teaching to be not so good. He have recently been doing some pracs, and he said that they are all terrible and appauling, but yet wont give them to us back for any feedback, so we can't really improve all that much.

He says he won't give us any of our lracs back as one of them with be in the exam and that we will lose them.

I was wondering if anyone had any example pracs that scored high marks or a specific outline to be followed.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

My physics teacher has been really angry lately which has caused his teaching to be not so good. He have recently been doing some pracs, and he said that they are all terrible and appauling, but yet wont give them to us back for any feedback, so we can't really improve all that much.

He says he won't give us any of our lracs back as one of them with be in the exam and that we will lose them.

I was wondering if anyone had any example pracs that scored high marks or a specific outline to be followed.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys!

Well, have you looked at the official IB guides yet? If not, you can access it here:

https://ibpublishing.ibo.org/server2/rest/app/tsm.xql?doc=d_4_physi_tsm_1408_1_e&part=1&chapter=1&IBVal=YM53ZKHUZXCZWCXFPSO6&CFID=1058748&CFTOKEN=21907283&jsessionid=bc3053e4e3b93bbc967f2a481e14e13283a7

Use the left panel to navigate through the pages. There are also accessed samples of student work as well, so you will definitely find it useful.

Here is another page where you can read general info about the IA: https://ibpublishing.ibo.org/server2/rest/app/tsm.xql?doc=d_4_physi_gui_1402_2_e&part=9&chapter=5

• Like 1