How should I study for my Business Test? (HL - year 2)

My teach is sort of a "do it yourself" kind of guy  so I don't really know how to study for my upcoming test. I don't really have notes of any sort, all I have is a text with the old syllabus that has soooo many pages (most info is not needed to TBH) and some powerpoints with 100 slides each. I've been way to busy to make notes for this (used to learn and write in class) test so I was wondering if anyone ahd any tips. All I was thinking of doing for now was some practice Case Studies but I need something more.

My teach is sort of a "do it yourself" kind of guy  so I don't really know how to study for my upcoming test. I don't really have notes of any sort, all I have is a text with the old syllabus that has soooo many pages (most info is not needed to TBH) and some powerpoints with 100 slides each. I've been way to busy to make notes for this (used to learn and write in class) test so I was wondering if anyone ahd any tips. All I was thinking of doing for now was some practice Case Studies but I need something more.

I feel it's best to buy a textbook for the new syllabus, read through it thoroughly, and make notes from there. The best textbook I know for the new syllabus is the Paul Hoang one.

I agree, read the textbook by Paul Hoang. It's a very nice book and the explanation is good as well. I feel for BM you have to know the concepts rather than just practice the case studies. Once you've revised thoroughly from the book, you can start doing case studies and practice questions. You can also find a few notes for a some chapters and units. They're helpful as well.

• 4 months later...

My classmates decided to make a revision note together. We took the total amount of the questions asked in the Syllabus and then divided by the number of students in the class. So each member will contribute some comprehensive answers to the questions in the Syllabus. Copy and paste. And we have a revision note. :D If you're a visual learner (like me) then i would suggest using the mind maps to study. Writing things downs as you study will help you to remember and to understand quicker. =))