Sign in to follow this  

You know you are an IB student when...

So I just came up with this fun little game for us IB geeks  <_<  I don't know if this already exists, but what ever. 

I will come up with a statement about IB-students, and then the next person will say if they relate or not/agree or disagree, and then come up with a new statement for the next person - and so it goes.

So my statement is:

"You know you are an IB students when 5 hours of sleep seemed like an amazing night of luxury." 

Yep, was talking to my friend this morning about whether walking to school counts as action!

You know you're an IB student when this forum is considered a way to not do work but still feel productive.

Agree!

You know you're an IB student when you drink more coffee than water

This one is spot on. Our coffee maker was in use for approx. 10 years functioning fine, and after 8 months of IB studies, it made it's last cup of coffee. I guess it died from excessive use or something  :D

I actually don't personally have this problem :P But I know of many others who do!

You know you're an IB student when you have 12398434 textbooks for history.