You know you are an IB student when...

kristinemjs

Disagree! İ go to the library rarely.

You know you're in the IB when you do ridiculous things in internet, instead of studying for your IB subjects and writing EE essay, and ToK essay, and doing IAs, and  doing some CAS activities, and preparing tomorrow's quizzes/tests/some kinds of examinations and etc. 

Agree, except it's usually people that are more or less acquaintances.

You know you're in IB when you and your IB friends have Google Hang Out Sessions where you all just do homework or revision and then there's that one non-IB friend who is also on and he's bragging about how he has little to no homework or revision to do...

On 4/3/2016 at 1:31 PM, Yasmine said:

Agree - All the time!

You know you're in IB when your extended family always asks you: "What does IB stand for again?"

and you go on explaining what ib is and how it works and the subjects you take and start talking about CAS,TOK and EE and then start explaining about what they stand for and how you go about doing it 

• Like 1

Hahahaha, definitely agree!

You know you're IB student when you finish all the IAs and CAS journal, and you feel you can win with the whole world now. The IB exams in May/November seem to be an easy pie for you! (Until you actually start revising for them).

Edited by Dalmi

huh..you already finished your CAS journal? Anyways, nope, at this stage I feel like I'm going to perform unsatisfactory for my exams.

You know you're in IB when you are seriously considering the November retake. 

• Like 2

Guest iBinbar

Disagree, who says you can't multitask ^_^

You know your in IB when your parents come in to tell you not to watch Netflix in bed but you are actually writing and IA.

Guest iblearner

You know you're in IB when :

you use the internet for actual school work

you do an extra curricular activity and count it as CAS (even when you're done with it)

you relate everything to TOK

words such as "integration" and "differentiation" used in other day-to-day contexts remind you of your math syllabus

you surf through IBSurvival to meet other IB-ers

you call yourself an IB-er

i got nothing lol