kristinemjs

You know you are an IB student when...

90 posts in this topic

Er, I'd sometimes agree for some subjects --cough cough History HL cough-- but I love physics too much :nicole:

You know you're in IB when you're miserable about bad grades and your parents have to tell you it's okay 

1 person likes this

Agree... It's so sad that it's me who's giving myself pressure and not my parents :ateeq:

You know you're an IB student when the highlight of your week is finding a good topic for your IA

The IA struggle indeed

You know you're an IB student when you attempt to find Knowledge Questions in LITERALLY EVERYTHING :( 

You know you're an IB student when you don't do any other activities unless it counts for CAS

1 person likes this

Haha actually true

You know you are in IB when you are disappointed with your IB marks because it's the lowest you've ever received in your entire life

1 person likes this

You know you're an IB student when at some point you've thought the IBO is your sworn life enemy 

2 people like this

500% true

You know you're an IB student when in a fit of frustration during a TOK lesson you yell out "IB IS A CULT" and the rest of the class regards it as a reasonable and logical observation.

Disagree, but hey sleep deprivation does weird things to people.

You know you're an IB student when the first half of your second last year of school consisted of learning acronyms 

2 people like this

agree!

you know you're in ib when you constantly stress about accidental plagiarism and citing (or is it just me?)!

2 people like this

You know your an IB student when you just cringed at how I spelled "you're" wrong.

Agree

You know you're an IB student when you wish you could read for fun again

1 person likes this

You know you're an IB student when you have legitimately found a way to take notes on your graphing calculator.

diagree

you know you're in IB when you're trying to convince yourself that IB is good for you and your overall development and other bull**** but you're here reading other people complain about the IB and feeling wonderful