EE Chemistry

Aseem

Hey guys!

I m planning to do my extended essay in chemistry....well, my topic is (it still needs some modification) to investigate the metallurgy behind the composition of coins and to find the percentage of composition of metals present in a 5 Rs. Indian coin....

let me know of what you people think about my topic and do you find it interesting.....your inputs and suggestions will be greatly appreciated......

Edited by Aseem

• 6 months later...

hey...
I'm kind of in the same boat as you...I want to do my EE in chemistry but have been struggling with my topic...but to me your topic sounds really good, I guess you just need to define it really explicitly, so that it's really accurate and then it will be great...

good luck:)

[quote name='Aseem' post='25232' date='Sep 24 2008, 11:20 AM']Hey guys!

I m planning to do my extended essay in chemistry....well, my topic is (it still needs some modification) to investigate the metallurgy behind the composition of coins and to find the percentage of composition of metals present in a 5 Rs. Indian coin....

let me know of what you people think about my topic and do you find it interesting.....your inputs and suggestions will be greatly appreciated......[/quote]

I think you have a great idea going! interesting, highly original and a hint of universal aspect. I think you should go through with it, and start thinking about design - impressive :)