Political philosophy

rosie123

Do have any recommendation regarding book for revising political philosophy? All of the previous generation passed philosophy in my school with lower grades so it could be said that the teacher does not know the needed material that much. So, any tips about which links and books to use for this topic, previous philosophy students would be GREAT! Thanks!!

An Introduction to Political Philosophy by Jo Wolff will be very helpful. (this is the only one you should buy unless you can find the following ones quite cheap)

General political philosophy books: 

Anarchy State and Utopia by Robert Nozick is an interesting book to read. It argues for an extremely small state. 

A Theory of Justice by John Rawls is a book you'll probably hear loads about but it's extremely long and I haven't even read the whole book yet. 

Think by Simon Blackburn is a good introduction to more general philosophy beyond politics

I can also link you to the IEP page on political philosophy: http://www.iep.utm.edu/polphil/ 

• Like 1