Extended Essay

Survival Robot

I've recently decided that I want to do my EE in History and more specifically Chinese history. Mainly because I moved away from Taiwan/China at such a young age I know very little about it so hopefully I can learn something from this. Would anyone be able to suggest where to start to get a topic? There just seems to be so many things to write about.

Hi, I'm from Mexico and in one year I'm about to graduate. I began my EE just a few months ago and it is from Business and management. My question is regarding the Coca Cola Company and how the mexican population gets identified by the use of values shown in the publicity and how does this help the company to have a bigger market share..

I thought of a few topics but I'm not sure if they're too broad or if I'm able to reach the 3900-4000 word mark.

Analysis of the Great Wall of China - I pretty much wanted to talk about the Great Wall and thwy it was built and effects it had and stuff.

To What Extent was the Great Wall of China Necessary for the Protection of Chinese Dynasties?

An Analysis of the Warring States Period

Please hand me down some criticism...I can take it..heh

Guys...i need help..

my topic proposal is due in a day..and i have no topic..

the only subjects i have available to me are English A1 and Physics...

as i dont want to do math..

in english i am interested in HP and Narnia...and other fictional stories, but i have no idea what to talk about..

IN Physics we havent covered much...we are on waves right now...i cant generate a topic..

PlEASE HELP!!! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Because You’re Have Been Such a Lovely Audience Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band would Like to give an Encore in 2008

To What Extent Did the 1960’s Influence Change for my Generation in the New Millennium?

I loved writing about my topic, I even got to quote Lenny Bruce

• 2 weeks later...

hi ppl! i need help with regards to finding an EE topic please!!

im thinking of doing my EE on english A1.

"role of women in house on mango street and emma (jane austen's)"

can u guys see any problems with this topic?

but for emma... i just wana focus mainly on the protagonist

ahhh iunno if this will work or if im in the right path lols! everyone's topic sounds soo smart and well thought of!

any comments, suggestions are GREATLY appreciated. thanks!!

Mine's not due for a while so I have some time to think about my topic. I decided to go with computer science even though I'm not taking the class because I know alot about computers, but that leaves me confused as to what IB is looking for in a computer science paper. I attempted searches, and either found information that needed VIP rights (which is ok because I have time for my EE and plan on contributing to the site in any way I can) or unanswered threads about comp-sci in general. I'm interested in artificial intelligence and other software related stuff, so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

im thinking of doing my EE on english A1.

"role of women in house on mango street and emma (jane austen's)"

can u guys see any problems with this topic?

The only problem I see is that role of women is a broad topic, and definitely overused. Try to do something about women, but more specific if you want to write a better paper. I haven't read either book, but I do know what my friends are doing and maybe 1/8th of them are doing something along the lines of "role of women." As an examiner, you can see how that would get old fast. Then again, my strengths lie in the sciences.

Edited by IBMan9000