PLEASE HELP! ITGS Website ia

adrianai

I am currently working on my ITGS IA (website). I am on criterion E and I'm stuck on describing the "complex techniques". One of the advanced techniques is: Creation of original templates. But, I'm not sure what this means. I looked over some other posts, but they haven't helped me much. 

I did my project on notepad++ and the only "unoriginal" templates I used were the basic ones on a book that teaches how to do CSS and HTML.  I pretty much followed those and adjusted them to my needs. Other than that, I wrote every piece of code one by one. Is this creating original templates?

Please help!! I have to turn this in really soon! Thanks.

I am currently working on my ITGS IA (website). I am on criterion E and I'm stuck on describing the "complex techniques". One of the advanced techniques is: Creation of original templates. But, I'm not sure what this means. I looked over some other posts, but they haven't helped me much. 

I did my project on notepad++ and the only "unoriginal" templates I used were the basic ones on a book that teaches how to do CSS and HTML.  I pretty much followed those and adjusted them to my needs. Other than that, I wrote every piece of code one by one. Is this creating original templates?

Please help!! I have to turn this in really soon! Thanks.

I would say it is. If you wrote your code and didn't use things like wordpress, wix, etc. to get templates then I'd say they are original. The IB has some example IAs here, you can look at their documentation and see what they listed,