Marketing Mix as a tool?

Hey guys,

So I have a doubt about the tools I can use. So far it is, Ansoff Matrix, Force Field Analysis, SWOT Analysis and Decision tree. My questions is, can I make a proposed marketing mix for the business and use that as a tool? I was suggested it by someone but I would like your opinion on it, just to be sure. 

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

since you have been doing your business IA... Im sorry i am apparently not qualified yet to be answering such questions but i think that the fact that you have already used four different business tools (which is good enough), it should really be up to you if you are willing to add a fifth tool. Also, since you have 4 tools already, you have kicked the top mark band for criterion B, and you can always add the fifth tool and leave it if to the marker to consider it as a tool or just extra application of theoretical work. You don't need to worry if that will count as a business tool or not. JUST PUT IT IN!!! Either you will be in luck and have 5 tools in total which would establish your  criterion B as a very high grade, or you're just gonna get marked up for using business theory and analysing your findings which would also boost your criterion B grade. So either way, you are benefitting yourself by putting that Marketing Mix in. Only thing you need to look out for is your word count because if that marketing mix is not in your appendices (which it shouldn't), it WILL COUNT TOWARDS YOUR WORD COUNT... 

Hope that was a bit helpful....

Once more thing.... it it possible for you to slot in a business tool related to finance? like ARR, NPV, Payback Period, Liquidity Ratios, etc? because these are also very solid tools that you could use.

Edited by avnish
  • Like 1