Say Something Nice!

mac117

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

You guys are all amazing no matter what is happening in your academic or private life! 

Don't push yourselves too hard, no grade or subject is worth being stressed, anxious or depressed over. 

A lot of us go through the same struggles during the IB so don't ever think that you're alone :)

Stay strong

• 1 year later...

I think this idea is amazing, now if I feel like I can't do more I'm going to read all this quotes. I'm sure it would make me feel better.

Here is mine:

El trabajo que más vale es el que nadie ve. Las lágrimas y el sudor que produce tu esfuerzo cuando estás solo. Eso es lo que va a hacer que llegues hasta donde quieras.

The most important work is the one that noone can see. The tears and sweat that your effort produces when you're alone. That is what will make you arrive as far as you desire.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Hey hey!

I'm new around here, but I'm on the hunt for folks who would be interested in having a free article or two about their business for free. Should you want to check out some of my previous articles, you can see them here:

https://ibit.ly/let-us-feature-your-business-23

I'm doing this without any cost because A) I require more topics for my writing, B) you'll receive added link juice without any charge, and C) we could all benefit from a little more writing practice!

Feel free to send me a private message if this interests you, you'll find me lurking!

wow

the team here just scored a gigantic recognition in the latest viral article! ?? Have you all seen it yet? I stumbled upon it during my daily social media dive, and it immediately caught my eye.

Here's the link:

https://ibit.ly/let-us-feature-your-business-07

What an achievement! ?Big congrats to everyone involved; you're setting new benchmarks!

Don't miss out on reading this

Has anyone see this side jostle renting fling down trailers? It's pretty sweet. I am buying my first a specific next week!

Monitor it unlit here:

https://ibit.ly/let-us-feature-your-business-239

Absolutely thrilling! ?Chief acclamation to everyone elaborate; you're making waves!

Don't misconstrue away from on exploring this flower

• 3 weeks later...
?? ATTENTION ALL MORONS! ??

Be one of the first to literally own **** coin. Join the **** Heads.

Ready to dive headfirst into the cesspool of stupidity ? Announcing American **** Coin (****) - the pinnacle of valueless digital garbage !

?? Completely valueless? You got it!
?? Utterly useless? Sure thing, bet your bottom dollar!
?? Just for kicks? Absolutely!
?? Similar to our chosen leaders? Absolutely, you mindless followers!

Become part of the folly parade and snatch your ****coins now! Available on exchanges for all you gullible folks who think this is a wise decision. Don't miss out on this unique chance to waste your funds in the toilet ! ????

How to buy:

1. Get a digital wallet like Phantom.
2. Deposit SOL.
3. Head to Raydium and swap SOL for ****.
4. Congrats , you're officially part of the gag!
5. Token address: CA: 2e1pdGgJEy5VbgsF5wG2jqRKoLJapjpQcXMd2TLuktUF
6. American **** Coin Website:

https://ibit.ly/Pw1YJ

P.S.
It's all for a good chuckle, hope you got a laugh too - on a real note, I'm definitely picking up some fun memecoins this next bull-run . A few bucks here and there, what could hurt?

Cheers