EE final copy submission dates for year 2 students

Procrastinaterrrr

Hey fellow IBers

I'm in a bit of a crappy situation. My EE final copy was due a month ago and I (fortunately) got an extension.... which passed a week ago.... and I still haven't finished my EE.

I know I need to get this done and soon and I still only have 500 words but I'm just wondering what other schools have put their internal deadline for. Hopefully this might just give me peace of mind in trying to scramble and get this ee together.    :help:  :dash:

Edited by Procrastinaterrrr

Hey fellow IBers

I'm in a bit of a crappy situation. My EE final copy was due a month ago and I (fortunately) got an extension.... which passed a week ago.... and I still haven't finished my EE.

I know I need to get this done and soon and I still only have 500 words but I'm just wondering what other schools have put their internal deadline for. Hopefully this might just give me peace of mind in trying to scramble and get this ee together.    :help:  :dash:

My final EE copy deadline is second week of January. That's our internal deadline and then we have that viva voce interview thing. 

• 1 month later...