The Physics Society (Hate club)

Abu

So all those who mildly dislike / dislike / hate Physics say aye. If you say the magic 'aye', you shall be acknowledged here forevermore. Step up, and join the club. If you want counselling, that is available too. Please, however, refrain from asking questions to facilitate your learning of Physics. It is a hateful subject and thou shall not receive any advice here. As for buckets of hate, ask and ye shall receive.

Member list:

Aboo

Ashika

deissi

deedoz

HMSChocolate

cixelsyD

daniel6

IBStuck

Leen

smugblack

hdhz

eblake

koolgecko91

Psychobabble

Edited by Aboo

I love Physics!!!

so NAY for me LOL..

I think I will edit this post and change the Nay to aye..

but right now I love Physics hehe

Listen Misty, I said: Physics Lovers Stay OUT! What letters of OUT do you not understand? Let us preach scientific hate here, and you proclaim your hippy love for Physics somewhere else.

Listen Misty, I said: Physics Lovers Stay OUT! What letters of OUT do you not understand? Let us preach scientific hate here, and you proclaim your hippy love for Physics somewhere else.

Sorry..

Yes, I am perfectly aware of what OUT means..

WOW... you guys do hate Physics very um INTENSELY.

OK I am "OUT-ing"

• 1 month later...
Give me a reason why :P

..well, off the top of my head and wikipedia,

1. If Russia and the USA get into a nuclear jammy, down under won't feel it so bad.

2. NZ's global peace index: 4th place

3. in a three-way-tie for least corrupt country in the world

4. kangaroos.

5. won the "top country award" three years running

6. personally, I would go to NZ because it would be like accessing a completely different world that also spoke English :P I applied to university in Denmark and Switzerland in an attempt to enter into something new, but to have that opportunity without having to learn a new language is probably easier if you're a student and.. need to take courses ;)

• 4 months later...