Canadian Universities for 26-ish final grades

Bismarck-AMG

Hey! The requirement depends with the university, and sometimes the given requirement on their website is wrong. Like for Waterloo, they show I need a 29 to get in (I'm applying for computer science as well  ^_^ ) however you actually need around 38 to even be considered. Their cutoff is pretty high, 94% this year, and I don't think they even have a separate business course, it's integrated with other subjects.

As for other universities, I think you should get in York, Concordia, Western and maybe even UBC. They don't have such high requirements... Idk about UToronto but I think their requirement is usually in 30s, at least when I checked it! Although you might still get in. Are you done applying?

In case you find out about UWaterloo's requirement, please let me know  :help:

• 1 month later...

Hi OP, it is not impossible. Don't forget that both UT and UBC have other campuses too, and those campus' admission standards are much lower. You can transfer campuses easily if you do ok in first year, so it's not big of a problem. The smaller campuses also accept applications until a later date. I know someone who actually was not accepted to early admissions in the US (when you do early admissions you can't apply to any other schools) so by the time he knew he was not accepted, most application deadlines have already passed. He applied to one of the smaller campuses and got in immediately.

There's always hope for IB students! :') UBC and UT love IB students.