Sign in to follow this  

I am going over 12 pages for my Math IA. Am I screwed?

Hello

At the moment my HL Math IA is over 12 pages. It is 15 pages long right now. Is this a very bad thing?

Hello

At the moment my HL Math IA is over 12 pages. It is 15 pages long right now. Is this a very bad thing?

Well, it could be. Try reducing the size of your diagrams and font a bit. It helps a lot.

• Like 1

Well, it could be. Try reducing the size of your diagrams and font a bit. It helps a lot.

Do you think I will get points taken off if I go above the page count? Thanks for the tip though!

If it is relevant material, it does not matter in the slightest if you're over going the 12 page mark. There is no page limit to the Math IA. The "6-12 pages" is to act as a guide but it's not a strict limit. My IA was 15 pages long haha. Hope that helps

• Like 1

If it is relevant material, it does not matter in the slightest if you're over going the 12 page mark. There is no page limit to the Math IA. The "6-12 pages" is to act as a guide but it's not a strict limit. My IA was 15 pages long haha. Hope that helps

Wow thank you so much! That does help me :) 

Wow thank you so much! That does help me :)

You're welcome. But just try to keep it as concise as possible. Get straight to the point and if it still goes over 12 pages, then that's fine. Avoid beating around the bush, that can hurt your score. Cheers. All the best :)

Edited by Aninda Saha
  • Like 2