ITGS Health EE help

SwarajPatel99

• 5 weeks later...

What are some things that have to be upgraded to make electronic health records the best system to use, instead of using the paper-based system for maintaining health records? 

Could someone give me comments on this Reasearch Question and tell me anything I need to include in this topic?

That's a pretty vague question to begin with. It's also really bad to say "some things". A better question would be "To what extent is the use of electronic health records replacing paper based health records systems in <particular region>?"

Then you can actually begin by doing your research into electronic health records and their usage and compare them to the older/paper based way of doing things.

What are some things that have to be upgraded to make electronic health records the best system to use, instead of using the paper-based system for maintaining health records? 

Could someone give me comments on this Reasearch Question and tell me anything I need to include in this topic?

I agree with Dosco, the question is too vague. I am not too sure what your question is asking, are you comparing electronic health records and paper-based systems? What exactly do you mean by upgraded to make electronic health records the best system to use?