ITGS IA- Word count?

eross

Hello 

According to the ITGS guide, the only information that counts for the word count (max 2000 words) is the documentation that

"-identifies the client’s problem and explains how the present scenario is inadequate

– justifies the rationale behind the choice and development of the IT solution

– evaluates the success of the product in resolving the existing inadequacies" 

My question is, which criteria documentation is this? Crit. A consists of the initial client consultations, while Crit. B is the analysis, so I'm assuming these two count? Which others? 

thanks a lot to anyone who can help

• 4 weeks later...

Hello 

According to the ITGS guide, the only information that counts for the word count (max 2000 words) is the documentation that

"-identifies the client’s problem and explains how the present scenario is inadequate

– justifies the rationale behind the choice and development of the IT solution

– evaluates the success of the product in resolving the existing inadequacies" 

My question is, which criteria documentation is this? Crit. A consists of the initial client consultations, while Crit. B is the analysis, so I'm assuming these two count? Which others? 

thanks a lot to anyone who can help

Haha I had the same problem back in 2012. So from what I finally gathered (after I got my grades) that 2000 words usually refers to the "minimum word count" of the entire project which most ITGS folks hit regardless. Don't worry about which criteria count and which don't, focus on the content of the criteria that matter.