Reuse EE as Maths IA

evelynrose

If I were you I would definitely consult it with the teacher. The other question is, are you able to narrow it down to 6-12 pages. They also told us in our school that Maths IA should be ~2000 words, although there is no word limit given directly by the IB. 

If I were you I would definitely consult it with the teacher. The other question is, are you able to narrow it down to 6-12 pages. They also told us in our school that Maths IA should be ~2000 words, although there is no word limit given directly by the IB. 

I don't think you have to strictly adhere to that, loads of people in my school submitted 20+ page math IA's. 

Anyways, I think the criteria of an EE and an IA slightly differ. You might have to restructure it into something more fitting of a Math IA.

But he wants to change his EE topic from what I understood not use the same for both IA and EE ;)

Hi I deleted my original post before you responded. But I admit I read the question wrong so you are not replying to nobody.

Yeah exactly, I would write a new EE in a different subject group and use my old one as an IA, provided that I shorten it down