How do Universities get my LNAT results

RClarkson

Hey guys,

I have taken my LNAT exam approximately two weeks ago. To do so I went trough the application process and have signed up to take the exam in a test facility in Switzerland. I know that the LNAT will be making my results available to me within early February according to their website. Also my universities are supposed to receive my results within 24h after the completion of the exams.  Now I am wondering how the LNAT or Pearson respectively know which universities need my LNAT scores ? Will my universities be able to find my scores using my Name ? Because really there is not much more information I was required to provide throughout my application process, so I did not mention which universities I am applying to or what my UCAS code is for example. I checked the website but was not able to find any info on this topic. Maybe some of you guys are more familiar with the process and can help me out because I am worried that I missed out on some essential information they require to complete the process. Thanks for helping me out! Wish all of you the best of luck with your applications :) 

Thank you guys for your help!  I have just checked on my Pearson Vue account and found the options that have been selected. Apparently the teacher responsible for university applications at my school has already selected my options for me and entered my UCAS number, thus the confusion about never personally entering any of the details.