Help! I need examples of past or current criminals who turn good after marriage

lil_lil

Hello everyone, I'm writing about the impacts of marriage, similar to a discussion in which I will talk about the positive and negative of marriage. Right now, to back up my positve stance, I need to find examples of criminals who, after marriage turned for the better. I am kind of lost so if anyone know one, please post here. Help is highly appreciated!!!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Mark' post='26440' date='Oct 8 2008, 11:12 PM']Some of the vilest criminals who ever lived were married; look at Mao, Stalin, Hitler to name just 3 popular ones.[/quote]
Mao, Stalin and Hitler were not criminals: they were on the side of the law. Yes, sure, they were dictators who abused their powers, but they [i]made[/i] the law. Criminals [i]break[/i] the law.

I just bought this book which might have something to do with what you're saying, but I didn't get the chance to read it yet. It's called "psichokillers" and it's written by Juan Antonio Cebrián. I bought it in Romanian, but it says it's an international bestseller...so you might find it in English as well. Anyway, it's a collection of portraits of some strange murderers in history. Maybe it would help, since it apparently it gives information about their lives as well.

Good luck!