Economics IA

Hi, I was wondering if one graph is sufficient for a commentary? Because both my micro and macro commentaries have only one graph showing an increase in tax and the effect of a change in interest rates? I think, I did quite good evaluation but maybe as HL student I should include more graphs or more complicated ones? Thanks in advance

Edited by l>

Hi, it is nowhere suggested that you should include more than one graph. Although, from what my teacher and other people told me, IAs with 2 graphs tend to score higher than the ones that have only one graph. I had only one graph for my international commentary as well, but then I included a graph about the data - a bar chart showing a decrease in rate. You can do something similar. It is counted as a graph :P and my teacher was satisfied with it.

If you don't want to do that, then you'll have to find another graph and space for you to analyse that. With a graph about data, you'll have to add only 10 words or so mentioning what is happening.

• Like 1