Questions you'd want to ask IB students

alexalexalex

Hello guys!
Right now I'm doing a survey about the IB. I've come pretty far with the survey bit but we just found out that we also need to do a bunch of open ended questions and interview a minimum of 10 people. 

As all of my questions in the survey(/questionnaire) are close ended I've only been able to transform a few of them to open ended question.

So, what I'm asking you is, if you have any questions that you would like to ask IB students, please write them here!!

Here's what I got so far:

Are you doing the IB Diploma or the IB Certificate and why did you choose this?

Which currently are your HLs and why did you choose these?

Did your school offer all the subjects you would like to have taken? If not, how did this impact you?

What did your school do to help you with your IB subjects choices and how do you think this helped you?

Do your HL subjects meet the expectations you had on them before starting the IB?

THANK YOU!!

Edited by alexalexalex

Hello guys!

Right now I'm doing a survey about the IB. I've come pretty far with the survey bit but we just found out that we also need to do a bunch of open ended questions and interview a minimum of 10 people. 

As all of my questions in the survey(/questionnaire) are close ended I've only been able to transform a few of them to open ended question.

So, what I'm asking you is, if you have any questions that you would like to ask IB students, please write them here!!

Did your school offer all the subjects you would like to have taken? If not, how did this impact you?

What did your school do to help you with your IB subjects choices and how do you think this helped you?

Do your HL subjects meet the expectations you had on them before starting the IB?

THANK YOU!!

(Writing this as an DP student...)

• Are all the stereotypes of the IB true? Do you really not get any sleep? Is it really a living hell? (The answer is yes btw)
  • How would you suggest I tackle the IB? Is there anything I can do to make it easier?
  • What revision methods worked for you?
  • Are there any shortcuts to doing well in the IB?
  • Like 1

Here's a couple :)

-Would you recommend the IB programme to future students? Why or why not?

-Have you found your courses more or less difficult than what you expected? In what way?

-Do you think CAS is a necessary portion of the IB programme? Why or why not? State your opinions on CAS.

-Do you find the Theory of Knowledge classess useful? Why or why not?

That's all I got haha.myou may need to change them to make them more open ended if you want.

• Like 1

Hello guys!

THANK YOU!!

(Writing this as an DP student...)

• Are all the stereotypes of the IB true? Do you really not get any sleep? Is it really a living hell? (The answer is yes btw)
  • How would you suggest I tackle the IB? Is there anything I can do to make it easier?
  • What revision methods worked for you?
  • Are there any shortcuts to doing well in the IB?

Here's a couple :)

-Would you recommend the IB programme to future students? Why or why not?

-Have you found your courses more or less difficult than what you expected? In what way?

-Do you think CAS is a necessary portion of the IB programme? Why or why not? State your opinions on CAS.

-Do you find the Theory of Knowledge classess useful? Why or why not?

That's all I got haha.myou may need to change them to make them more open ended if you want.

Thank you guys so much! Helps me out A LOT! <3