Physics Extended Essay

Eyas

Hey!

I've now completed the first full draft of my Physics Extended Essay. I've heard a lot about people getting bad marks on Group 4 EEs due to their criteria, etc. This is my Extended Essay Supervisor's first experience with an IB EE, so I'm worried she will miss some criteria, etc. I've been wondering if it is okay for me to show the essay to someone else for feedback, and, if thats okay, if anyone here experienced with Physics EEs would be willing to do that. I'm just looking for basic, general feedback, and not line-by-line comments or anything.

I wouldn't upload it onto the forum either as I'm sure you know people will take it for themselves -_-

I'm sorry but I didn't take physics or did the EE on it so I can't help you, try looking at some EE samples I guess? they should tell you what kind of essays are which grades...

yep, I wasn't planning on uploading it on the forum or anywhere online -_- I'm looking for someone trusted over here who already did a physics EE and has enough experience to do so.

So I gather there is no IBO guideline against getting this sort of advice?