Score a 7 if I screwed up the individual oral?

Hi guys,

I´ve got a short question and I hope some of you have got experience with this.

I am taking Spanish B Standard Level, and I really, really want to score a 7, and was actually quite confident. 

The problem is that I screwed up really badly at my individual oral, I was feeling extremely sick that day and could barely speak a straight sentence. 

I did score full points on the interactive oral, and I am also quite confident with my written work... But still, do you think I will still be able to achieve a 7? Or can the individual oral lower my grade so much that I can only hope to get a 6 now? 

I hope, you can help me out! 

Thanks! :)

Edited by LauraSophia

Hi guys,

I´ve got a short question and I hope some of you have got experience with this.

I am taking Spanish B Standard Level, and I really, really want to score a 7, and was actually quite confident. 

The problem is that I screwed up really badly at my individual oral, I was feeling extremely sick that day and could barely speak a straight sentence. 

I did score full points on the interactive oral, and I am also quite confident with my written work... But still, do you think I will still be able to achieve a 7? Or can the individual oral lower my grade so much that I can only hope to get a 6 now? 

I hope, you can help me out! 

Thanks! :)

I'm not in Spanish B, but I think there's still hope :D You still have your exams and if it's only one thing you screwed up on, it shouldn't matter much in the end; I think you can still pull a 7 since you did get full marks on your interactive oral and you feel confident about your written assignment. As long as you do well on the exams, you should be ok :D 

I have not taken Spanish but as far as I know the individual oral only takes 15% of your total IB spanish grade. Moreover, you even got full in Interactive oral and your written task was good enough, so I feel that if you work hard enough for the final papers, then 7 is possible.