Sign in to follow this  

Chapter 3: Finance and Accounts... How should I study?

Hello! 

I have a test on topic 3 coming up in about a 5 days. I've memorised all the vocabulary in the chapter thoroughly. I was wondering if anyone could give a comprehensive plan that they used to study for this chapter + resources. I typically study for all my tests 2 days before. I do get good grades but I get really stressed. I was thinking about spreading my work out more for this test. 

Any small pieces of advice are also welcome :)  

I'm not sure which is the best way to study but here is how I do it. I read my text thoroughly and make notes simultaneously (as I feel that writing it makes me learn faster). After completing the text I go through the notes, and then try and solve relevant past paper questions. I feel that by doing this I actually get an idea of what kind of questions are going to be asked in the text. 

Also don't forget to learn the key terms of balance sheets and profit and loss accounts. Many a times they ask for the significance of it, so do prepare for that as well.

Hope this helped! Best of Luck!

• Like 1

I'd say that you should head towards khan academy (google it) and go through their videos on the topics. It's better to "know" the concept than learning things by heart. Trust me!

• Like 1

I'd say that you should head towards khan academy (google it) and go through their videos on the topics. It's better to "know" the concept than learning things by heart. Trust me!

Khan academy does videos for business???