IOP Swedish help

Hello people!

So for my IOP in Language A literature I was thinking about doing a comparison of a character from a book we read and compare that character to how he (in this case it is a he) is similar/different in the movie. There is a lot to compare and contrast between the book and the movie and I was just wondering if someone can give me some feedback on the idea.

Thanks folks! :)

P.S. 

If anyone wonders what book/movie I'm talking about it is "Låt den rätte komma in" by John Arvide Lindqvist. I think the English version is called "Let me in".

Edited by Grzegorz Musiał

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to compare the book to the film adaptation. Just don't get too lost in film techniques and so on, make sure that the literature is you primary focus. Actually, I suppose you could compare how literary versus visual techniques portray the characters... As long as you fulfil the Knowledge criterion, you should be fine.

Yup, I know the book (and the film). In English it's called Let the Right One In but I have to say, the Swedish version is much better  :P