SAT subjects requirement

natashaadamspawar

Start by checking which sat subject tests are offered at the test center where you're going to write your sats. Centres outside the US may not provide all the subject test found on the sat website. It's easier to choose when you know what you can choose from. I would recommend you to write Maths II or whatever it is called, the more difficult of them and another of your choice, for example English. 

Start by checking which sat subject tests are offered at the test center where you're going to write your sats. Centres outside the US may not provide all the subject test found on the sat website. It's easier to choose when you know what you can choose from. I would recommend you to write Maths II or whatever it is called, the more difficult of them and another of your choice, for example English. 

I think they still give this huge booklet with all the subject tests in them and you can pick any choose what to do, even on the day of.