What time do you guys sleep and wake up during IB?

Ace of Devils

thanks to IB, im now on average of sleeping at 12:00-1:00 and even when i finish work early, i'm still unable to sleep, so sometimes i'll just be laying in my bed for 1-2 hours. when im lucky i'll get to sleep by 11:00 and since school starts 8:30 here, wake up sometimes 1-2 hours earlier and get ready for everything. 

relating to your question of working habits, i come home, i'll do work, my parents will scream at me to come and eat food(lol), i eat food, i go back to doing work, 2 hours later (monday, wednesday, and friday) ill go to boxing practice, then come back, do my work, watch some anime, go to bed. weekends are my procrastinating days, when ill only complete the tasks needed for monday( since monday is like our bludge day, since we have less periods on tht day than any other school day), then complete everything else during the rest of the school week.

• 2 weeks later...

Throughout my 2 years in IBDP, I slept everyday at 10:30pm, waking up at 6:30am to gym (school starts at 7:30am /9am). Workload is never a problem for me in IB when I find everything manageable. With homeworks and extra curricular activities (Amnesty, MUN...) time management is essential and the key to IB45. It is my personal lifelong goal to sleep at 10:30pm than staying up until 4am.

+ I don't procrastinate much because I usually finish work by 9pm then i would spend one hour gaming and chilling with my friends, so I am more focused with breaks in between revision. 

I have survived through the week of hell in my senior year. (Chem IA, Bio IA, Math IA, English FOA, Tests, Service clashing, EE viva voce ) I managed to live through it with 10:30pm sleeping. Weekend I will revise for half day and go out to chill with friends in fancy shops and food, motivation for me to get 45.

(I live in a dorm, so I am focused on my work)

Edited by inriya