World Literature topic

Hamza Hassan

Hi guys I am stressing out, I have chosen to write my Ib world lit paper on Ghosts by Ibsen but can't find a topic to write it on. I was just wondering if light imagery in Ghost is a good topic to write my World lit paper on. Any other topics will be appreciated. Plz reply soon as it is due before March 15

Hi

Hi guys I am stressing out, I have chosen to write my Ib world lit paper on Ghosts by Ibsen but can't find a topic to write it on. I was just wondering if light imagery in Ghost is a good topic to write my World lit paper on. Any other topics will be appreciated. Plz reply soon as it is due before March 15

1) Please do not post your question as comments in other completely unrelated forums. You can post comments, just related ones.
2) By world lit do you mean the written task in SL or HL Literature? I believe world lit is the former name. My following comments will be based on the new SL/HL written task.
3) You should have had a supervised writing session, at both SL and HL, and you should have gotten some sort of inspiration from it. Your final paper must draw inspiration from this session.
4) By now just pick something you are comfortable with. Quickly write a complete draft and have your supervisor take a look. It doesn't have to be perfect just have all your arguments in there and worry about the supporting details later. Your supervisor has, I wouldn't say obligation, power to review one complete draft and provide feedback. That feedback will be much more valuable then struggling to come up with something. At least with your teacher's feedback you can always KNOW what to improve. 

5) If you think oh it's too late my teacher won't accept to review it. Well unless all your classmates has submitted completed drafts long time ago, your teacher should be able to review it if you hand it in Monday next week. When you hand in the draft, just ask for feedbacks along the lines of "what more should I include in my research question?", "how can I improve my arguments and supporting details?", "how can I improve my paper to score higher in this particular criteria?" etc. 

Edited by kw0573