Free IB Physics (SL & HL) Revision Notes from a 7 student

Magician

Hey. The app seems amazing! Can you make one for iOS users as well? :P

Thanks!  :P Unfortunately, I will not be releasing an iOS version of the app because apple charges an annual minimum fee of $99 for its developers (which is remarkably high considering that my app is free and non-profit) while Google only charges a one time fee of $25! If you don't have an Android device, you can install BlueStacks to simulate an android device on your Windows PC or Macintosh computer here.

Did you by any chance do this for CAS? haha :')

Haha, I didn't unfortunately since our school already finished the CAS course. However, I'm working on the notes with a few friends and it has been an excellent way to revise for the coming exam.  :lol:

Edited by Animate
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for the app!! It basically covers every single aspect of the course and it will be a HUGE help towards my revision!!!

Welcome and best of luck towards your upcoming exams!  :)

Bless

^_^

Also throwing in a vote for iOS - have no Android phones to use unfortunately, really looking forward to your notes!

Unfortunately, I will not be releasing an iOS version of the app because apple charges an annual minimum fee of $99 for its developers (which is remarkably high considering that my app is free and non-profit) while Google only charges a one time fee of $25! If you don't have an Android device, you can install BlueStacks to simulate an android device on your Windows PC or Macintosh computer here.

Edited by Animate
  • Like 1

this is a really nicely designed app!! I really like your font choice and colour scheme, and it works super smoothly, wow. just one thing - on the 'how to get a 7 in IB physics' page, the line breaks are a bit messed up on my phone, like it was meant for a larger screen or something? at the word 'difficult', there's a random line break, and the same after 'attain a' and '31% of' (and so on). other than that, thank you for putting so much time and effort into this!! i can tell it's gonna be really helpful for me.

this is a really nicely designed app!! I really like your font choice and colour scheme, and it works super smoothly, wow. just one thing - on the 'how to get a 7 in IB physics' page, the line breaks are a bit messed up on my phone, like it was meant for a larger screen or something? at the word 'difficult', there's a random line break, and the same after 'attain a' and '31% of' (and so on). other than that, thank you for putting so much time and effort into this!! i can tell it's gonna be really helpful for me.

Problem has been resolved. Happy revising!  :)

it'd be great if you could make it an IOS app too, I (and apparently most of the ppl in my physics class hah) sadly don't have any android phone; thanks anyways for taking the time to think of the rest of us!  :)

Thanks for the support. Please see the edited thread post about the development of the iOS app.  ^_^

wow seems like such a great app! Please make one for us iPhone users!!  :)

Thanks for the support. Please see the edited thread post about the development of the iOS app.  ^_^

• 1 month later...
On 2016/4/23 at 1:27 PM, Mandingo said:

This is probably the greatest app I have stumbled upon; it's got a really nice layout and the notes are comprehensive.

Though, are there any chances you could make the content available offline?

Thanks for the positive feedback! The app currently requires online access so content can be updated to the app without having to republish through Play Store though I will work on an offline version when all content is complete. Happy revising!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2016/5/1 at 0:42 AM, iblearner said:

Coincidentally, I came across this app just yesterday! I am so thankful for this app, I actually feel like I can get a 7 in Physics now! :P

Glad to hear! :)

On 2016/5/19 at 7:34 PM, NephKa said:

I love you marry me <3

:P

• 2 months later...

Hi Magician! Your app is really helpful! For the iOS Part, I am a iOS Developer with Access to the Apple Developer Programme. I can publish it for you for free, with due credit given to you (your official name). This way, more students can have access to your fantastic notes. Kindly reply to this post or PM me to proceed further. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...