EXAMS MAY 2016

Hi guys,

I just wanted to ask when you started/plan to start IB revision...

and if you think 2 months is sufficient (a bit less than two months) to revise for:

Maths HL

Chem HL

Bio HL

Psych HL

English lit SL

German B SL

considering I haven't started...due to courseworks which teachers have taken the longest time to grade.

Just wanted to hear from people!!  :))

Hey @rebecca.vanderm. 

I think 1-2 months are enough for preparation provided you follow a well- knit schedule/ time table sincerely. I've made one for myself that includes all the subjects I'll be covering up each day for about 15 days starting 25th March since I have my mocks scheduled until 22nd March. Be specific about the activities you plan to do in a day and stay committed. Believe me procrastination got me nowhere XD So, don't leave things until the end.

I'm sure you'll be able to ace the IB exams. 

All the very best  :)

SJ.

P.S. Try to finish the subjects you're good at, the ones that interest you so that later you'll need to brush them up a little.

Edited by SimranJ98

Hey @rebecca.vanderm. 

I think 1-2 months are enough for preparation provided you follow a well- knit schedule/ time table sincerely. I've made one for myself that includes all the subjects I'll be covering up each day for about 15 days starting 25th March since I have my mocks scheduled until 22nd March. Be specific about the activities you plan to do in a day and stay committed. Believe me procrastination got me nowhere XD So, don't leave things until the end.

SJ.

P.S. Try to finish the subjects you're good at, the ones that interest you so that later you'll need to brush them up a little.

Thanks for that!! :)) ANYONE ELSE??? SO MANY VIEWS AS ALWAYS..SO FEW RESPONSES AS ALWAYS..COME ON IB SURVIVAL..WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca, chill.

We can't answer your question (you know that, right?) because we've no clue how far along you are in your studies. I'm hopeful that I will be able to learn about 3/4 of the Math and 1/2 of the Bio syllabus because I shamelessly skipped huge parts of these subjects throughout the past 1.5 years, and thoroughly revise for Psychology, History and the bits of Math/Bio I did learn. I did really well on my language A and B mocks, so I will just do some revision for each here and there. It really depends how much you've been studying before, if you'll have time to revise it all.

I planned the next two months out so that I'll be learning everything I don't know in March, and then revise in April/May. No clue if I'll have enough time to finish it all, but I'm going by the advice I was given once: the closer exams get, the more you should study; however, 2 months before the exams, you should leave plenty of time for other things, too, like sports/ECs/friends.

Hey @rebecca.vanderm. 

SJ.

Thanks for that!! :)) ANYONE ELSE??? SO MANY VIEWS AS ALWAYS..SO FEW RESPONSES AS ALWAYS..COME ON IB SURVIVAL..WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, please respect the fact that members on this forum are volunteers with a lot of stuff to do. It's up to them if they want to answer some question or not. Don't tell people to "wake up". I'm sure they're woken up just fine, they might simply not want to answer your question, for whatever reason. 

• Like 5