TOK Presentation

Preksha Jain

I'm really confused with what my claims and counterclaims could be, and what evidence i could use to support my claim. My topic is ' The effect of Social Media in Society.' And knowledge question is 'To what extent women are concerned about their body image.' AOKs: Ethics, human Science and WOKs: Language, Emotion

Can you please tell me the claim, counterclaim for this? 

I'm really confused with what my claims and counterclaims could be, and what evidence i could use to support my claim. My topic is ' The effect of Social Media in Society.' And knowledge question is 'To what extent women are concerned about their body image.' AOKs: Ethics, human Science and WOKs: Language, Emotion

Can you please tell me the claim, counterclaim for this? 

No, we can't tell you what claims and counterclaims that you should have. We are not here to do the work for you.

As turtle turtle has rightly pointed out, your question doesn't even seem like a proper knowledge question, because it doesn't have anything to do with knowledge at all. I'd suggest you to change it to something along the line: "To what extent can interaction with social media be considered as a way of knowing? and how do people react to the knowledge that they gain from social media?", or something similar to that. As always, remember to restrict the knowledge question within some specific areas of knowledge.

Good luck!

• Like 1