Urgent- Wrong School and Candidate number in TOK Planning forms?

Steven Nanda

Hey guys, so here's the situation. My teacher uploaded the TOK files yesterday, but I just realized that I wrote the school and candidate session number wrongly.

Instead of writing 002595 as school number, I missed out one zero and wrote 02595. Also, instead of writing the full candidate session number, I only wrote the last four digits of my candidate number which is 0002.

I'm really panicking, will they mark my paper? Other than this issue, everything's fine. My name, school name, etc. Even my TOK Essay itself has my correct candidate number. 

Thanks.

Hey guys, so here's the situation. My teacher uploaded the TOK files yesterday, but I just realized that I wrote the school and candidate session number wrongly.

Instead of writing 002595 as school number, I missed out one zero and wrote 02595. Also, instead of writing the full candidate session number, I only wrote the last four digits of my candidate number which is 0002.

I'm really panicking, will they mark my paper? Other than this issue, everything's fine. My name, school name, etc. Even my TOK Essay itself has my correct candidate number. 

Thanks.

Your teachers have access to the IBIS system as a teacher. If you're really that worried, you can ask them to reject your submission. As far as I know the IB will not know about submission rejections and you can re-upload the new version.

Thanks.

Your teachers have access to the IBIS system as a teacher. If you're really that worried, you can ask them to reject your submission. As far as I know the IB will not know about submission rejections and you can re-upload the new version.

Great thanks! Btw, do you know when is the submission deadline for the tok essay?