Economics EE

Dana Hong

Hi there,

I have really started to work on my economics ee to find that the teacher knows close to nothing about it. He has not been a great teacher for our class in general, and I personally feel as I am getting nowhere with him. Every time I go and see him for ee, he refutes the thesis one way or the other, and I had to change my research question four times during the course of three months.

So I was hoping to get advice from you who might have better understanding of the topic I have chosen, which is "To what extent does housing development in GEC(the city I live in) urge parents to move their children off residence?" I found that the development in the region has caused the property prices to increase tremendously, and parents are incentivised by the economic profits to purchase the properties and move their children off school residence. Do you think that this is relevant to the economic theories we learn in dp and feasible enough for me to conduct the data-collection??

Thanks,

:D