guys, i'd just like to ask about the IOP since i'll have to present it soon. ive only found like 2 videos online and thats not really much help. so can someone plz give me some tips on what to do and how to do it, and if you could, also review IF i am on the right track with what ive done so far

How is love expressed through symbolism in.pptx

My IOP's were probably the most chill exams I've had - and I've been fairly calm in the exam's I've had so far. 

I sat across a table from my teacher, and I just started talking from the notes I'd brought with me, trying to act as if I was telling her about a story or something less official than an exam situation. When I got slightly excited, I let myself be, because this convinced my teacher that I was passionate about what I was talking about and that I had really thought my presentation through. 

So my tips are,

1. spend lots of time thinking - not necessarily writing and taking notes and working, but spend lots of time just thinking about your arguments and what you want to say, and maybe just develop them a little if you get a bright idea.

2. RELAX. This is JUST your teacher; you've known him/her for almost a year now, and they know what you are capable of. There's no third party yet, so take it chill and think of it as a simple conversation between you. That way you'll be more relaxed and you wont stumble over the words as much and you'll avoid forgetting points.

Hope it helped - IOP really isn't bad, trust me. :-)

12 hours ago, Ditteee said:

My IOP's were probably the most chill exams I've had - and I've been fairly calm in the exam's I've had so far. 

I sat across a table from my teacher, and I just started talking from the notes I'd brought with me, trying to act as if I was telling her about a story or something less official than an exam situation. When I got slightly excited, I let myself be, because this convinced my teacher that I was passionate about what I was talking about and that I had really thought my presentation through. 

So my tips are,

1. spend lots of time thinking - not necessarily writing and taking notes and working, but spend lots of time just thinking about your arguments and what you want to say, and maybe just develop them a little if you get a bright idea.

2. RELAX. This is JUST your teacher; you've known him/her for almost a year now, and they know what you are capable of. There's no third party yet, so take it chill and think of it as a simple conversation between you. That way you'll be more relaxed and you wont stumble over the words as much and you'll avoid forgetting points.

Hope it helped - IOP really isn't bad, trust me. :-)

thank you ditteee, this really helped me get under control and i hope all the best for your exams this may.

Wait so are you talking about the individual oral presentation? Well for ours we had to do it infront of the whole class. I will be honest and say I was very nervous before mines but once you get going dont event worry. I got an A on mine and what I noticed was that the people who got the nervousness get to them, they did somewhat worse. So I think I stuttered a few times, but there were people who stuttered but then stood there and acted as if they had messed it up and made it 10x worse for themselves. So if you mess up during it, its normal. Just keep going. GOOD LUCK BTW!