Student Council Campaign Ideas

Anonymouser

Thanks loads for the help and the wishes guys! I owe you.

The voting is tomorrow morning. I have to give a speech of like 5 seconds. :S

I'm thinking of saying this.

"Hello I'm Mohannad Abwah, and I'm going for president. If you want a change, you'll vote for me."

Any ideas?

The changes I'm thinking of doing are the ideas I put up there. I've explained them briefly in my other banner/flyer.

Ideas.doc

PS: The :) isn't at the fact that I have to give a speech, I want to. It's at the fact that it's 5 seconds long.

Edited by Anonymouser

Well you could make a "unofficial" speech an hour before the official one. Like getting hold of a megaphone and giving a speech in the cantine. This will catch people's attention, make you look like you WILL go the extra mile to be heard and I am sure people will vote for you if you make sense.

Best of luck then!

That wouldn't work in my school, trust me. lol

I said this in my speech:

"Maybe most of you don't know me, but I'll make sure every one of you does by the time I leave. They say save the best for the last, and so I'll try to make this year the best for me and you. This is your last chance, vote for me! Mohannad Abwah"

It was better than anyone else's, or at least I think so. =D

Now all we can do is wait for the results...

Edited by Anonymouser

Sorry, I just noticed your edited post.

Yes teachers do vote. But that's not the only reason I have that lol, we have some teachers that really work hard and students never appreciate it. And yea I am trying to follow a plan, a simple one. And I'll be posting it in the school tomorrow, on the big posters. My plan's working fine till now, if it stays this way I might win. :D

Thanks. =D

Edit: I changed the banner. Uploaded the new one. (Yes I know it looks like crap lol, my glasses are tilted and my shirt is buttoned to the top. =S I was concentrating too much on the angle. Anywho when it's printed it doesn't show as much.)

Today we had "teacher's appreciation day" in our school and it was free. So it would definitely vote for you if you would make it free :D . After all, teachers deserve a day of rest, don't they?

Annnnd the results came back! I didn't win lol. It's probably because the people in my school vote according to social popularity. They can't care less if the most motivated student ran for president. "If I don't know him then why on earth should I vote?"

Oh well I still get to run for class representative and chairperson for MUN. =P

Lool nice! It was a win-win situation for me anyway. If I win pres then i win pres! And if I lost I'd have more time to do IB stuff. =P

I didn't get your pm by the way, the last thing I got from you was the one in which you asked about Abdul Latif and my sleeping so late. And I replied to that one.

• 3 weeks later...