Biology IA - Apparatus List

Spacecat

Hey guys,

I was wondering if in the IA it is acceptable to list the appartus like this: item 1, item 2, item 3... rather than in bullet point form. I just really need the space!!!!!!

Thanks this is kind of urgent, please let me know how your teachers usually instruct you to write it

6 minutes ago, Vioh said:

@Spacecat Why don't you try to make a table instead? That way you'll save lots of space, but your list still looks very clean:

Untitled.thumb.png.1ba2e00a68648aa39a2a4

You can also hide the borders if you want, something like this:

Untitled1.thumb.png.18c3f3791bcee320257f

Thank you! I will try, although the problem is that some of my apparatus is pretty long  (like over a line long with all the errors and brand etc). So you don't think its nice to list them?

Edited by Spacecat

17 minutes ago, Spacecat said:

Thank you! I will try, although the problem is that some of my apparatus is pretty long  (like over a line long with all the errors and brand etc). So you don't think its nice to list them?

No I don't. Personally I hate it when people try to save space by transforming something that's supposed to be a list into a paragraph. It just looks ugly, and extremely hard to read. If some of your apparatus are long, but some of them are short, then I think the best way is to write each long one in a separate line, while letting the short ones be in a table. Something like this:

Untitled.thumb.png.41d293f2b955891e247b6

And without borders:

Untitled1.thumb.png.54e5c78ccddd3bb62820

Edited by Vioh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vioh said:

No I don't. Personally I hate it when people try to save space by transforming something that's supposed to be a list into a paragraph. It just looks ugly, and extremely hard to read. If some of your apparatus are long, but some of them are short, then I think the best way is to write each long one in a separate line, while letting the short ones be in a table. Something like this:

Untitled.thumb.png.41d293f2b955891e247b6

And without borders:

Untitled1.thumb.png.54e5c78ccddd3bb62820

All right. Thank you. You've helped me a lot! :)