Best resources to study for Economics

Hey guys,

I am currently looking for some revision guides and or general resources to revise for my exams. For now I am using the pearson textbook and the lanterna online textbook also I looked at the OSC revision guide. Do you guys have any other suggestions for good resources to revise can be webpages, revision guides etc free or paid. Wish all of you the best of luck with your revision and exams !

There is a guy on youtube, he's called ACDC Econ, his videos helped me a lot in understanding concepts for my microeconomics exam at uni. They're made for AP, but I'm sure at least some of the concepts are the same in IB. 

There is website called Welkerswikinomics. Pretty helpful, because it has a bunch of information in small capsules. No videos that I'm aware of teh site though.
Cheers,

King112

http://www.econclassroom.com is a free site and covers most content, but I find they are a bit long and the guy is monotone.  http://www.ibmate.com has only posted Microeconomics tutorial videos but they are more concise but still cover the syllabus.

Both are good but at this point I'd recommend Econ Classroom just because it has more of the course covered.  I find the IB Mate videos more interesting but the site doesn't have all the topics posted.  Hopefully they get onto it soon

• Like 1