Help! Economic Macro IA article needed

Hello,

Would anyone please help me to find an macroeconomic article or refer me to one?

Edited by davidroth

Economist definitely. (I will find more sources if you need it)

My thoughts on macroeconomic topics for IA (Easiest to do): Unemployment / Inflation (tying them up with demand or supply side policies, bingo.)

Read the article and think of what you can write, then consult your Econ teacher before start writing.

• Like 1

Hi,

You might want to have a look at the articles on my blog: the top four on this page are less than a year old. I will try to post more in the future.

About The Economist, the IB states that "Articles that include substantial economic analysis, such as in The Economist, while allowable as a source, may leave little opportunity for further analysis." So just be careful with it. Also, make sure that you use different sources for the commentaries.

All the best,

EconDaddy
IB Economics teacher and tutor
http://www.econdaddy.com/

Edited by EconDaddy
  • Like 1

On 3/28/2016 at 4:55 AM, inriya said:

Economist definitely. (I will find more sources if you need it)

My thoughts on macroeconomic topics for IA (Easiest to do): Unemployment / Inflation (tying them up with demand or supply side policies, bingo.)

Read the article and think of what you can write, then consult your Econ teacher before start writing.

Thank you Inriyaa! i already found it!