Do not discuss exams until 24 hours have passed. More information about the rules here.

blackblob

IB FACEBOOK GROUP CHAT

SOOOO I think I saw this idea somewhere else but anyone interested in a facebook group chat or something along the lines of that? It's kind of like international pen pal in which we share advice/tips and talk about whats good around the globe!

edit: if interested feel free to msg me your social media :D

Edited by blackblob
2 people like this

1 hour ago, blackblob said:

SOOOO I think I saw this idea somewhere else but anyone interested in a facebook group chat or something along the lines of that? It's kind of like international pen pal in which we share advice/tips and talk about whats good around the globe!

edit: if interested feel free to msg me your social media :D

16 minutes ago, simtiaz said:

how about whatsapp/skype? 

I've made a skype group specifically for North and South American IB students. If you would like to join, just click on the link below! :)

https://join.skype.com/Cht3HkkgherN

I would be totally up for a Facebook group, but I feel like it would be really unsafe (and yes skype is dangerous too, but not as dangerous as Facebook). As I don't know you.

So personally, maybe try to join the skype group? And then from there, once people get to know you. You can suggest a Facebook group! It's just my take on it :) 

Edited by beyondtheimagine