Business IA HEEEELP

• 2 weeks later...

In order to do a good job on your IA, you will need primary research. This will take time and it may be somewhat out of your control. You will need to contact a business and gather information from it. The business will need time to respond to your requests. The sooner you get this started the better!

Where are you at with your EE? Keep in mind that your B&M IA is a large part of your mark in the class and will contribute more to your Diploma mark than the EE.

• 4 weeks later...

Title sounds fine to me, but it'd help if you had a buzz word in there such as financially i.e. Topshop or sweatshop? How will Topshop be affected [b]financially[/b] by their accused exploitation of cheap labor?

And you don't really need the first part of the question, you're not writing a tabloid story!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

guys please check out the sample bm ia's which i have submitted in the ibusurvival files.! it wuld be really helpfull.!! do check them out..!! there are two sample ia's submitted by me. both are from teachers supporting material. they have recieved good marks. so do have a look at them.