Guys, I feel terrible before the exams- all previous year I was preparing to the important boxing championship, so I didn't studied anything in Biology, and our Economics teacher is just terrible- on our mock exams no one had more than 4! 

But the biggest problem is Biology, I don't remember and actually understand anything. I wonder if anyone has some useful links for preparation to Biology? 

IMG_3289.JPG

You still have a month for the exam, don't panic. Try reading through the book, try and understand what you are reading, underline what is important and use the syllabus. If it helps try doing some notes and if you are more of a visual learner go onto youtube, I find it very helpful. A few days ago a guy also recommended me this website which I think is really good https://quizlet.com/subject/biology/, you can find biology flashcards and stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would personally get down to a past paper, and whenever you don't understand a question, go to your textbook to find out the answer. IF you feel really dedicated, at this point try some similar questions to the one you found hard, then return to the past paper and carry on