Structure and Tips for Paper 1?

I got a relatively poor mark for my paper 1, and I was just wondering what would you recommend for the structure of a Paper 1 and also any tips that could possibly help me (or anyone)?

Hi :)

I've always scored a high 6 on Paper 1, and I finally (on the last mocks, just weeks before my exam), think I managed to crack it! I got a 20/20!

I don't know exactly what I did or why it's good, but if you would like me to, I can send you a scan of my exam and you can pick out what I did that you didn't... Just an idea.  Let me know if you want it :)

Good luck 

• Like 1

On April 16, 2016 at 2:11 PM, daiisycurtis said:

I've always scored a high 6 on Paper 1, and I finally (on the last mocks, just weeks before my exam), think I managed to crack it! I got a 20/20!

I don't know exactly what I did or why it's good, but if you would like me to, I can send you a scan of my exam and you can pick out what I did that you didn't... Just an idea.  Let me know if you want it :)

Good luck 

did you chose to do poetry? id really appreciate it if you could send it cause id like to see how you structured it cause i take self study Russian Lit and theres not much help that i get from teachers :P Thank you in advance 

On 4/18/2016 at 11:09 AM, Arif Guluzade said:

did you chose to do poetry? id really appreciate it if you could send it cause id like to see how you structured it cause i take self study Russian Lit and theres not much help that i get from teachers :P Thank you in advance 

Hey :) Whereas I've always chosen poetry, I took prose for the first time ever as I simply couldn't be bothered to read the poem - it looked long and complicated and I was hot and bored haha.  So yeah - I'll PM you a copy when I get home :)

On 4/16/2016 at 7:11 PM, daiisycurtis said:

Good luck 

Daiisy, mind if you send a copy to me too? Thank you ^^