Secondary sources for Section C?

tashakappler

Stupid question but I have to ask for peace of mind. Can we use a secondary source for Section C? I wanted to use a newspaper article which is referred to in an academic book on my topic, but I can't find the article online. So all I have is a few analysed quotes to go on but not the article in its entirety from the direct source.

3 minutes ago, tashakappler said:

Stupid question but I have to ask for peace of mind. Can we use a secondary source for Section C? I wanted to use a newspaper article which is referred to in an academic book on my topic, but I can't find the article online. So all I have is a few analysed quotes to go on but not the article in its entirety from the direct source.

Yes, you can use secondary sources in part C. I'm guessing you are going to use the academic book in part C. [Personally, I would caution just using bits and pieces of an article as a source for part C. Instead, I would use the section/chapter of the book as the source.] 

~IB_taking_over